- Company Name
- Isuzu Motors Engine Sales Inc.
- April 1, 2013
- Head Office
- 6-21-12, Minami-Oi, Shinagawa-ku,Tokyo, 140-0013, Japan
- MAP ＞
- Chiba Plant
- 1-2-19, Matsugasimanishi,Ichihara-shi,Chiba, 290-0036, Japan
- MAP ＞
- 90 million yen
- Isuzu Motors Limited (100%)
- Business Activities
- ●Sale of industrial internal combustion engines
- ●Manufacture, sale, and repair of marine internal combustion engines
- ●Sale of generators (marine/land use), power units, etc.
- ●Manufacture, sale, and repair of parts and accessories
- Board of Directors
- Chairman of the Board
- Satoru Kaga
- President and Representative Director
- Tsutomu Suzuki
- Senior Managing Director
- Hiroyuki Imon
- Managing Director
- Satoshi Koide
- Director of the Board
- Yukihiro Kimura
- Director of the Board
- Hideaki Yasuhira
- Akihiko Tajima
- Tokyo Boat Limited founded as a manufacturer, distributor, and repairer of marine diesel engines, marine generator sets and marine gears.
- DA45 88-horsepower, compact, high-speed engine developed in first cooperative project with Isuzu Motors Limited.
- Isuzu Motors Limited injects capital and company name changed from Tokyo Boat Limited to Isuzu Marine Engine Inc.
- Construction completed on what is today the Chiba Plant, where marine engines are made.
- Dealership rights for Isuzu Motors’ marine engines transferred to the company.
- Developed first common-rail marine engine in Japan.
- ISO 14001 and ISO9001 certifications obtained.
All models certified compliant with IMO Tier II emissions regulation.
Company name changed from Isuzu Marine Engine Inc. to Isuzu Motors Engine Sales Inc.
Information on ISO Acquisition
- Scope of quality and environmental management system registration
- 1.Design and manufacture of marine engines using internal combustion engines
- 2.Sale of industrial engines using internal combustion engines made by Isuzu Motors Limited
- 3.Repair and reconditioning of internal combustion engines
- 4.Maintenance of equipment using internal combustion engines(generators, etc.)
History of ISO Certification and Acquisition
|March 2008||Third-party certification for ISO9001 (2000 edition) and ISO14001 (2004 edition) acquired from Japan Standards Association (JSA)|
|September 2009||Transitioned to ISO9001 (2008 edition)|
Transition to ISO9001 (2015 edition) and ISO14001 (2015 edition) completed, number of certified sites increases
＜Currently registered sites＞
|Present||Maintaining and continuing certification|
Message from the President
Our Company, which grew out of Isuzu Marine Engine Inc. founded in 1947, made a new start in 2013 as Isuzu Motors Engine Sales when we incorporated the industrial engine business of the Isuzu Group.
All of our products leverage Isuzu’s experience with building light weight truck engines with low fuel consumption and outstanding environmental performance.
Our goal is to contribute to society by supporting affluent living as a trusted partner while responding flexibly to changes in this era of uncertainty about the future, strengthening our ability to meet diversifying customer requirements regarding quality, cost, and deadlines, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
President and Representative Director
- 1.Enhance customer satisfaction and further improve ability to respond to customers utilizing our comprehensive strengths and organizational capabilitie
- 2.Strengthen corporate competitiveness by effectively investing management resources such as people, property, funds, and informations
- 3.Exercise sound corporate management by continuously maintaining internal control and thorough compliance
Isuzu Motors Engine Sales aims to be a sound company which contributes to society and is worthy of trust—a company where all officers and employees are aware of and take responsibility for their own conduct.
One of the three principles of our Management Policy is “continuously maintaining internal control and thorough compliance.” In order for the company to fulfil its corporate responsibility to society, to contribute to society, and to be worthy of trust, we recognize that compliance activities are the most important management task, and it is no exaggeration to refer to these activities as “risk management” on which company survival depends.
For these compliance activities to be effective, it is fundamental that every single individual upholds a high level of ethical and moral values and behaves in accordance with internal and external rules. To achieve this, we work hard to build a corporate culture that facilitates an ongoing practice of self-examination, including questioning whether something in day-to-day work is against laws and regulations, internal rules or general good judgement. Our culture supports interactive communication and active reporting, liaison, and consultation for a speedy resolution when there are any doubts.
Basic Compliance Policy
- 1.Gaining Customers' Trust
- We will gain our customers' trust by providing socially valuable products and services that enrich their lives.
- 2.Fair and Sound Activities
- We will conduct business in the spirit of free and fair competition. Further, as a good corporate citizen committed to a healthy and fair relationship with host governments, we resolve to avoid contact with any anti-social groups or organizations.
- 3.Disclosure of Corporate Information
- We will disclose corporate information to both shareholders and the public in a timely, appropriate and fair manner.
- 4.Respecting Employees
- We will provide a safe, comfortable working environment, with respect for employees' individuality, so that they can make the most of their abilities.
- 5.Protecting the Environment
- As a good global citizen, we will work to protect the environment through our business activities, and continually strive to take the initiative with environment preservation activities locally and worldwide.
- 6.Contributing to Society
- As a good corporate citizen, we will make a positive contribution to society.
- 7.Living in Harmony with the Global and Local Communities
- We will respect the culture and customs of different countries and regions, and work to contribute to the development of these areas through our business activities.