- Company Name
- Isuzu Motors Engine Sales Inc.
- April 1, 2013
- Head Office
- 6-21-12, Minami-Oi, Shinagawa-ku,Tokyo, 140-0013, Japan
- MAP ＞
- Chiba Plant
- 1-2-19, Matsugasimanishi,Ichihara-shi,Chiba, 290-0036, Japan
- MAP ＞
- 90 million yen
- Isuzu Motors Limited (100%)
- Business Activities
- ●Sale of industrial internal combustion engines
- ●Manufacture, sale, and repair of marine internal combustion engines
- ●Sale of generators (marine/land use), power units, etc.
- ●Manufacture, sale, and repair of parts and accessories
- Board of Directors
- President and Representative Director
- Shinichi Nakayama
- Satoru Kaga
- Senior Managing Director
- Hiroyuki Imon
- Managing Director
- Satoshi Koide
- Director of the Board
- Yoshihiro Kouno
- Director of the Board
- Kunio Shimizu
- Director of the Board
- Atsuo Watanabe
- Audit ＆ Supervisory Board Member
- Yoshirou Shinbo
- Senior Adviser
- Ryuuichi Sakuma
- Tokyo Boat Limited founded as a manufacturer, distributor, and repairer of marine diesel engines, marine generator sets and marine gears.
- DA45 88-horsepower, compact, high-speed engine developed in first cooperative project with Isuzu Motors Limited.
- Isuzu Motors Limited injects capital and company name changed from Tokyo Boat Limited to Isuzu Marine Engine Inc.
- Construction completed on what is today the Chiba Plant, where marine engines are made.
- Dealership rights for Isuzu Motors’ marine engines transferred to the company.
- Developed first common-rail marine engine in Japan.
- ISO 14001 and ISO9001 certifications obtained.
- All models certified compliant with IMO Tier II emissions regulation.
- Company name changed from Isuzu Marine Engine Inc. to Isuzu Motors Engine Sales Inc.
- Merged with Isuzu Yamato Engines Inc.
Information on ISO Acquisition
- Scope of quality and environmental management system registration
- 1.Design and manufacture of marine engines using internal combustion engines
- 2.Sale of industrial engines using internal combustion engines made by Isuzu Motors Limited
- 3.Repair and reconditioning of internal combustion engines
- 4.Maintenance of equipment using internal combustion engines(generators, etc.)
History of ISO Certification and Acquisition
|March 2008||Certification acquired||Former Isuzu Marine Engines Inc.|
|December 2017||Certification acquired||Head Office, Industrial Engine Eastern Japan Office, Nagoya Branch Office of Industrial Engine Eastern Japan Office, Engine Center, Industrial Engine Chiba Office, Industrial Engine Western Japan Office|
|December 2018||Certification acquired||Hokkaido Office, Kanto/Eastern Japan Office, Chubu/Kinki Office, Chugoku/Shikoku Office, Kyushu/Okinawa Office|
|Preparing for certification||Three offices of former Isuzu Yamato Engines Inc.|
Message from the President
As a group company of Isuzu Motors Limited, we share the Isuzu philosophy of creating products and services that truly satisfy customers around the world, contributing to society, and developing as a company with rich humanity. It is with this philosophy as a foundation that we supply a wide range of diesel engines to meet our customers’ needs related to marine engines, industrial engines, and various power generators.
As a comprehensive industrial and marine engine engineering company, our aim is to grow with our customers and serve as a true partner by providing technical support and after-sales service.
During this once-in-a-century period of dramatic change, the environment in which we operate and the needs of our customers are changing daily. In order to respond to these waves of change, we are committed to further enhancing the strengths we have built over the years, developing even closer ties with our customers, providing customer-oriented solutions, and working closely with customers to achieve sustainable growth for a better future. We take this as our new mission and will work as one to make it happen.
President and Representative Director
Build a solid management foundation to achieve our goals by restructuring businesses and implementing growth strategies
Isuzu Motors Engine Sales aims to be a sound company which contributes to society and is worthy of trust—a company where all officers and employees are aware of and take responsibility for their own conduct.
For these compliance activities to be effective, it is fundamental that every single individual upholds a high level of ethical and moral values and behaves in accordance with internal and external rules. To achieve this, we work hard to build a corporate culture that facilitates an ongoing practice of self-examination, including questioning whether something in day-to-day work is against laws and regulations, internal rules or general good judgement. Our culture supports interactive communication and active reporting, liaison, and consultation for a speedy resolution when there are any doubts.
Basic Compliance Policy
- 1.Gaining Customers' Trust
- We will gain our customers' trust by providing socially valuable products and services that enrich their lives.
- 2.Fair and Sound Activities
- We will conduct business in the spirit of free and fair competition. Further, as a good corporate citizen committed to a healthy and fair relationship with host governments, we resolve to avoid contact with any anti-social groups or organizations.
- 3.Disclosure of Corporate Information
- We will disclose corporate information to both shareholders and the public in a timely, appropriate and fair manner.
- 4.Respecting Employees
- We will provide a safe, comfortable working environment, with respect for employees' individuality, so that they can make the most of their abilities.
- 5.Protecting the Environment
- As a good global citizen, we will work to protect the environment through our business activities, and continually strive to take the initiative with environment preservation activities locally and worldwide.
- 6.Contributing to Society
- As a good corporate citizen, we will make a positive contribution to society.
- 7.Living in Harmony with the Global and Local Communities
- We will respect the culture and customs of different countries and regions, and work to contribute to the development of these areas through our business activities.