Personal Information Protection Policy
Isuzu Motors Engine Sales Inc. (“the company”) recognizes the importance and social significance of the protection of personal information, and all officers and employees comply with laws and regulations, and other standards relating to personal information and strive to protect personal information properly through the implementation of the following measures.
- The company assigns a person to be responsible for the handling of the personal information of customers (“personal information”) and performs the appropriate management with regard to preventing the loss, damage, alteration, and leakage, etc. and for the correction of personal information.
- The company defines the purpose of use of personal information and collects personal information within the scope of the purpose of use after clearly specifying its point of contact for customers and handles the information appropriately.
- The company manages the personal information provided by customers appropriately and does not use, provide, or disclose personal information without the permission of the customer.
(However, this excludes (1) cases provided for in the stipulations of laws and regulations;
(2) Cases when it is necessary to protect vital interests, including the life, health, or property of the customer or the public; and
(3) Cases where it is specially permitted by other laws and regulations.)
- The company implements the appropriate management to ensure that the personal information is not leaked or passed on by companies to which it provides personal information based on the permission of the customer in 3. above.
- If a customer wishes to make corrections or deletions, etc. when there has been a query or a mistaken entry concerning personal information, the company will respond promptly to the extent reasonable if the customer contacts the person responsible for the management of personal information.
- The company strives for continuous improvement as necessary in the implementation of appropriate measures for the protection of personal information.
Quality and Environmental Integration Policy
Quality is top priority. In everything we do, we strive to create and offer products that satisfy our customers.
Recognizing environmental preservation as one of our most important management concerns, we aim to help build sustainable societies using our technology and creativity.
We comply with laws and regulations, and we are committed to take the initiative in protecting the environment.
In order to leave a beautiful earth to our descendants, as a good corporate citizens of the earth of the world, we will continually pursue to strive to take the initiative with environment preservation activities of localities and societylocally and globally.
We build and utilize quality-management-systems to ensure that we meet quality standards in order to deliver customer satisfaction and improve quality.
- We help customers and the broader society reduce environmental impact by providing eco-friendly marine products.
- We seek to reduce environmental impact throughout the product life cycle.
- We create products which help conserve natural resources, save energy, and facilitate the “3Rs” of reduce, reuse, and recycle throughout the product life cycle.
- We build and maintain environmental-management-systems to achieve the following goals;
- １）Conserve natural resources and save energy
- ２）Promote product reuse
- ３）Reduce waste
- ４）Promote green procurement
- ５）Develop environmentally friendly products
- We comply with legal and regulatory requirements related to the environment.
- Our employees are all committed to improving the environment through their work and as members of the general public.
- We provide thorough environmental education to all employees so that they can fulfill this Environmental Policy.
- We disclose information about business activities, products and services related to the environment.
President and Representative Director